N vs E N vs E

Clearly Perfect

I love the music selection ;) Personally, I do think this is a worthwhile project to continue with. It's pretty well done, and even though it's part of a pretty stuffed genre (stick fights), you do it well, and I would actually like to see a finish.

If I may recommend not using frame by frame if you do finish it though? While you clearly do frame by frame great, 770 frames for 30 seconds of stick fight might be pushing it. At that rate, it might take you a year to finish. All in all though, this is a great start to a finished product man. 5/5. 10/10.

neem2345 responds:

hey thanks for the awesome music man.....

HP: Chamber of Secrets HP: Chamber of Secrets

Not bad man

Pretty good job dude. You did a pretty good job streamlining a complex plot. The art wasn't stunning but it did the job. The biggest problem with this I had was the same as the other reviewers. The audio could use some major improvement. Perhaps ask for a voice actor on the BBS or something? In any case, I don't want to mark you down too much for the audio, because I can tell you put a lot of effort into doing this flash.

It wasn't professional by any means, but it was very good for someone still starting out in flash. good job, and good luck on future projects man.

FlashToonz responds:

Thank you.

KK Nes Vol 02 PaKK Man KK Nes Vol 02 PaKK Man

~Review Request Club~

I'm not really feeling this all that much man. I like that it seems to be pretty well done, but it really is too short and has no mentionable plot. I like the idea of the pellets in pac man being some sort of drug, but perhaps do a little research of what drug comes in pellets or pills, and include pac man seeing the effects the drug has? Ecstasy would probably work well for this joke.

I really like the idea, but it just isn't entertaining in its current form, and needs more before it can be very good. Good luck though man.

PantyWipe responds:

Morphine doesn't come in a pill form?

I shouldve done more research.

;-D LOL Thanks for the review.

CoolJaw: T.T. II-V CoolJaw: T.T. II-V

~Review Request Club~

I like the menu, and the comic is well done as well. I remember reviewing another one of these a while ago, and this is pretty similar. I like how the speech bubbles pop up, it gives it a sort of sense that what you've made wouldn't fare better on paper, and should be a flash. I think the text is nice and stylized, but it can be a bit hard to read, and that could be a killer for a comic.

Honestly, I think the stylized nature of the drawing helps your score tremendously, as there's little to no backgrounds, the people can appear a little odd at points, and generally, things just look a little odd. But that's how it's supposed to look. I guess I really just don't like the style all that much. It's not bad, but I prefer readable with detailed backgrounds, characters, etc. Don't worry, my preferences didn't hurt your score ;).

I think the look you go for really does work well at points though, at times it look fantastic. I can't really comment on the plot too much, because I think I'm in the middle of it, but it seemed to me to be well done. Excuse the disjointed nature of this review man, I was reading the comic and stopped to write something every few panels. This really is good work man, good luck.

Celx-Requin responds:

Thanks I appreciate the feedback!
Sincerely,
- Celx

Fuck The Lazer! Fuck The Lazer!

Way too Short

Most of the art wasn't badly done, and the animation was okay, but this was a short, pretty odd submission. I get that it's really short, from what djnet said about it being from a colab, but that doesn't mean I should give it a higher score than a solo submission, at least in my book.

I honestly might consider this well done spam, or spam with a point, but as an actual submission, I think it kind of falls on its face. If you wanted to submit your part in a failed colab, you should have added to it and made it worthy of being its own submission. Because this has some potential, it just needs a colab around it, or to have been made much more in depth. Good luck.

MonoFlauta responds:

Oks yeah was for a collab, thanks for reviewing!

SpeedE The WFD SpeedE The WFD

~Review Request Club~

The art and animation on this flash is very well done. There were points when both could have looked a little more polished, but nothing major. That being said, there needed to be more plot in this. You create a character, and then do almost nothing with him before the flash is over.

I'm not expecting a thirty minute T.V. show by any means. All I'm saying is that some of the best flash on Newgrounds has your level of artistic quality, but longer runtimes. I know it's an annoying thing to be compared to, but look at the Madness series. Do you really think it would be so popular if it were thirty seconds long? Take a little more time on the next one and include multiple plot points, as well as polish the animation a little, and I guarantee you that you score will improve. You have a lot of talent man, put it to good use.

McAfee-Enterprises responds:

Thanks and YES! building out the plots and situation is a running suggestion here and much agreed with from our side......Thanks to all the folks who have taken the time to review SpeedE The WFD and make such awesome suggestions........

It's oblivious we are short in the writing storyline dept, so can you recommend a route here at NG we can take to find some collaborators to build upon what we have started in plots, storylines etc for SpeedE.......?

21 Pains 21 Pains

~Review Request Club~

The concept itself was funny but I thought it had some audio issues. the sound was louder than both voices, and I had issues adjusting the volume on my computer to get it balanced to where i could here but wasn't deafened by the tones playing.

The voices were pretty good, especially since you had a guy doing the female voice. the art was pretty well done, but the animation was lacking. It was generally the same picture with the faces moving a little each frame while they were talking, and the rest of it was rather odd looking as well.

my biggest problem with this submission is that for a decent chunk of the flash I didn't even have much to look at. I could have been looking at my email and listening to the audio at points and not have missed anything. while the whole thing was well done, it didn't engage the viewer enough to get a top score. It was entertaining, but I don't really think it was entertaining enough. people love visuals, and when your submission lacks them, it seriously hurts your score with most people. i really did like it though. 4/5 7/10.

MonoFlauta responds:

oks thanks a lot for reviewing... yeah it should had more animation that was the problem. And i think that the fact that a man made a female voice make it more funnier than it would be a girl making it... dont know that its my opinion :P but yes at the begginer his girlfriend was going to make them... Dont know exactly what happened.

Thanks a lot for the review :D

Soulja Boy - 2Milli Soulja Boy - 2Milli

I actually liked it.

I actually thought it was pretty good, which appears to be the minority opinion I guess. It was a bit of a shame that it was such a plug, and your music isn't my favorite, but I thought the video itself was pretty good.

Dear Tom Dear Tom

Nice Man

Good to see you still doing things on Newgrounds man. Top notch animation. I voted you for flash of the month man, keep up the good work dude, you're good at this shit.

psychicpebbles responds:

thanks a bunch!

Not Helpful, Death Not Helpful, Death

Not bad

I'm impressed with this as a first flash. most first flash is sticks fighting, or moving around, and get blammed quickly. I actually liked this, and was impressed with it in several ways.

The fact that you included audio in your first submission impressed me. That's an extra a lot of people don't bother with several flashes down the line, let alone the first. That the audio worked well with the submission was another plus. There was plot, and even a decent joke, so the story was alright.

There were, however, a lot of flaws. The art was better than anything I could do, I'll be the first to admit, but it's not exactly impressive. The animation was not the greatest either. I'm not sure if you did frame by frame or tweens, but it looked like choppy fbf. These are my only major complaints, however, and I feel this is a very respectable first submission. That you worked this hard before submitting is something to be proud of, and I hope you keep working at it. Good luck.